DRUMKiDz uses Djembe drumming as the most natural and fun way for children to develop their auditory perception whilst creating a positive emotional experience and connection to music by generating both curiosity and delight.
Our drumming sessions gets kids from 3 to 8 years of age drumming to stories, songs and loads of exciting drumming games. We offer 8 action packed high energy lessons per term at the schools enrolled on the programme. The kids love it!
The programme is also supported by the sale of a number of educational products: CDs, drums and other merchandising, as well as holiday programmes and DRUMKiDZ birthday party workshops.
Let us train & set you up to run your very own DRUMKiDZ™ School Programme & Kidz parties:
- For just R 87,500.00* (Payment options available)
DRUMKiDZ offers you a proven business system with a track record offering you an opportunity to be in business for yourself but not by yourself. We provide you with all the training, products, programmes, procedures, marketing know how, systems and support.
Here’s what you get:
Become a part of our franchise network and we will guide you through the through the process of setting up and running this exciting business opportunity.
- Franchise Licence – to own & run your Exclusive DRUMKiDZ™ territory offering:
- DRUMKiDZ™ School Programme, (teaching up to 1000 kids per week)
- DRUMKiDZ™ Kidz Parties
- DRUMKiDZ™ Holiday Programmes
- Sales of DRUMKiDZ™ products –Interactive educational drumming CDs, Drums & T Shirts
- 10 day Intensive Training in Cape Town
- Operations Manual – covering all aspects of the business
- DRUMKiDZ™ Programme Material – (lesson material, drumming stories, songs, games)
- Ongoing Support from the Co-Creators of the programme
- 30 small/medium Djembe drums and 2 lead Instructors drums
- Database/Invoice Management Software
- 3000 Brochures
- 100 DRUMKiDZ™ Interactive drumming Product CDs
- 1000 Business Cards
- 100 Posters
- 150 Kids T-Shirts
- 10 Instructors T Shirts