How our operation works
- The wide range of sausages have been specially developed for the Sausage Saloons Franchise South Africa.
- In March 2000 samples of our sausages were sent to the D.L.G. - International Quality Competition in Germany where +25 000 products from around the world were tested by a board of 2300 examiners. Only the best products are awarded medals. Sausage Saloon Franchise came out tops with 4 Gold medals, 3 Silver medals and 2 Bronze medals a South African first. A feat to be proud of!
- Our menu is continually being up-dated to ensure that the customer is presented with a range that is innovative, exciting and of exceptional quality.
- Our selection of sauces and relishes further creates a wide variety of mouth-watering combinations.
- The traditional Boerewors roll and old favourite the ''hot dog'' has been re-developed by Sausage Saloon Franchise to provide a awesome range of products thatís created a world class fast-food experience.
- Only the freshest ingredients are used to produce products of the expected quality. These products are prepared at our factory and delivered to outlets in order to ensure consistency, stock rotation, freshness and quality standards are maintained.
- The triple cut freshly baked rolls are delivered daily.
- This unique wrap around roll produces an incredible taste, presented to the customer in less than a minute.
In order to maintain the brand of the Sausage Saloon concept, all franchisees are carefully screened before being invited to join this exciting company. To meet these demands, franchisees undergo a comprehensive training program, which includes marketing, financial management and product skills.
The day to day running of your Sausage Saloon franchise is simplified by the advanced system of control, delivery and storage. The sausages are heated on our unique roller-griller and are in full view of the customers to select their choice and ensuring hygiene.
David and Steven Strange together with their team handle daily operational issues and assist the franchisees with all aspects of the business.
Careful site selection, a ''hands-on'' franchisee, effective procedures, training, and the support of a dynamic team equate to a winning concept.
Financially sound, self-motivated, people-orientated and enthusiastic self-starter. We expect all franchisees to be hands on and share our passion for our brand - delivering quality service in all aspects of the business.
Two weeks hands-on training - attendance is compulsory. All Sausage Saloon franchisees will undergo training conducted by the franchisor to ensure all operating standards are maintained and that you get the full benefit of the franchisor's experience and know-how.
The Franchise Options
A Sausage Saloon Franchise Diner will cost between R695†000 and R750†000 incl. Vat for a complete outlet, site specific. Franchisees are assisted in all aspects of a turn-key set-up, including building the store, recruiting and training staff, stock marketing, etc.
Diners require 15m2 to 40m2 and provide a small area for tables and chairs which creates a ten-minute seating area for customers.
The Sausage Saloon Franchise Kiosk outlet cost is available on application.
Caravan / Trailer:
The Sausage Saloon Franchise Trailer is gas and battery operated and sells for R150†000 incl. Vat which also includes the sole rights to your area and gives the owner the opportunity to add additional trailers or carts to expand the business.
Our Sausage Saloon Franchise Carts
sell for R35†000 incl. Vat and the franchisee would require a suitable vehicle to transport the cart to the different venues.
The New York style ''Hot Dog Cart'' is very mobile and is available as a pull cart or bicycle. It is gas powered and ideal for moving to varied locations.
Mobile Carts are only available to existing franchisees.
The Counter Buddy has a R2 5000 deposit cost and a rental rate of R300 plus Vat per month.